Monday 24 May 2010

Quick and Easy Hypnosis

From Yahoo! Answers
Question
What kinds of hypnosis are there?
I'm doing a project to see what kinds of hypnosis works best for me. I've already practiced self-hypnosis, which was easy, but now I need to find a new form of hypnosis that doesn't require any special training. I just need a simple, easy technique. If you could send me a link or something, that would be great, thanks!

My Answer:
Hi Beebee

Hypnosis is brain surgery without knives. (And if it isn't brain surgery without knives, it isn't hypnosis.) Are you sure you want to do that on the basis of a 'link to a simple, easy technique'?

Perhaps you'd also like quick and easy links to general anaesthetics or DIY appendectomies.

If you want to find out about hypnosis, visit a hypnotist. Preferably one who has had special training.

Best wishes

Barry Thain
Clinical Hypnotist

Source(s):

No comments:

Post a Comment