Wednesday 12 May 2010

Put Up Yer Dukes ...

From Yahoo! Answers
Question
How effective is Hypnotism when it comes to ....?
Changing the way you act towards someone who deserves a slap, i mean when someone is bullying you and making you look small in front of your work colleagues and all it would take is to give them a couple of belts in the mouth but at the moment i'm just to chicken to fight anyone if someone stand up to me and approaches me with anger and a will to fight i just back down and chicken out. So would a few sessions of hypnotherapy make me be able to stand up and fight vile scum like this?

My Answer:
Hi John

I've done quite a lot of work with professional boxers so I can tell you for a fact that I can use hypnosis to make them fight better, which includes being more aggressive. But if you came to me and said you wanted me to give you the balls to smack you colleague in the chops, I'd decline to treat.

You might be right and the best answer to your problems might be to land one on your workmate but, frankly, I seriously doubt that is the best way to go and even if it was you really cannot ask or expect any professional therapist to become party to a criminal act.

Whatever your problems, I really doubt that fighting is the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment