Monday 31 May 2010

Flight Fright

From Yahoo! Answers

Question
I am looking for hypnotherapy for fear of flying?
Anyone knows someone good in London?
and not very expensive if that's possible, please..

My Answer:
Hi Maya

I've treated lots of people for fear of flying. (I won't use this to plug my own service, but you can watch me talk about a case here:)http://www.youtube.com/downloadtherapy#p…

Instead, let me explain a few things.

1) For hypnotism to work it takes a good hypnotist and a good hypnotee
2) If you get that combination you can lose your fear of flying very quickly
3) If you are not a good hypnotee, it doesn't matter how good the hypnotist is
4) If the hypnotherapist is no good, it goesn't matter how good a hypnotee you are
5) There's no way of knowing whether you will be a good hypnotee until you get with a good hypnotist
6) You CAN tell whether a hypnotherapist is likely to be a good hypnotist by checking the FAQs on their website
7) If they say something like "Hypnosis is completely natural, you are in control all the time and you cannot be made to do anything you wouldn't usually do," they are not doing hypnotism and you are wasting your time

Best wishes

Barry Thain
Clinical Hypnotist
Source(s):

No comments:

Post a Comment